Saturday, December 2, 2017
10:00am to 3:00pm at the White Clover Grange.
- Applications are Due Friday November 3, 2017
- Vendor table fee is $30.
- Vendor PAYMENT DUE by Friday November 17, 2017 to reserve your vendor table.
- No hot prepared food vendors will be accepted for this event since the White Clover Grange will be hosting a hot lunch fundraiser in the downstairs kitchen.
- You will be responsible for setting up your own table. Vendor set-up starts at 8:00am day of event.
- We have space for about 22 vendor tables that we arrange in the upstairs of the White Clover Grange (click here for 2016 map).
- The White Clover Grange is located at 36585 Highway 53, about 2 miles east of U.S. Highway 101
- For further information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (503) 836-3534.
PLEASE NOTE: vendor applications will go to our vendor WAIT LIST at this time since we have received enough applications to fill all of the tables in our limited space. Wait list vendors will be contacted in order of application in the event of vendor cancellations.
- Review the vendor policies (click on link to view):
2017 MFM Holiday Market Policies
- Fill out the online registration form (click on following link):
MFM Holiday Market vendor registration form
… looking forward to it!
Manzanita Farmers Market (MFM)
2 0 1 7 S e a s o n : June 9 through September 15, 2017
New location! We have moved the location of the Manzanita Farmers Market about 1 block away to the City parking lot near the intersection of Laneda Ave and 5th Street South. New market maps are posted on the Market Map page.
2017 Vendor Info Sheet (for market set up and parking)
Click here for pdf document: 2017 Vendor Info Sheet
2017 Vendor Application documents
(1) Click here for pdf document: 2017 MFM Vendor Policies
New! There are some changes from prior year MFM Vendor Policies. Policy changes are highlighted in the document.
(2) Click here for online form: 2017 MFM Vendor Application
Contact the market manager by email if you need a paper copy instead (email@example.com).
2017 Vendor Application Process
* Apply now! We fill booth spaces on a first come first serve basis. Most of the booth spaces for 2017 have been filled but we generally have cancellations here and there through the season and we fill those openings from our “Substitute Vendor” list.
* No fees are due with the application. Only approved vendors will receive a payment invoice.
* It’s okay to change market dates later. The vendor application will ask for your date requests but if you need to change dates during the season just give the market manager a week’s advance notice.
- Fill out online vendor application. Within a day or two, you will receive an email confirming that we have received your application.
- Application review. MFM Board reviews vendor applications and if approved MFM manager will notify vendor of acceptance and booth space availability on your requested dates.
- Vendor payment. MFM manager will send a payment invoice to approved vendors and you can pay online or by check. Payment will be due 7 days before the market date you would like to attend.